Dry aging is the oldest process of meat maturation. Meat is matured at a certain humidity and temperature which allows it to develop its particularly tender and aromatic flavor. This process is also used to mature cheese and other foods.
The purpose of the maturing process is to intensify and further develop the flavor of the food.
CASO DRYAGED MASTER RIPPING CELLAR 63 liters
This storage and maturing cellar for meat has a compressor and a fan to control the temperature to the nearest degree from 2 to 14░C precisely and evenly throughout the cabinet.
STORE, PRESENT and MATURE HIGH QUALITY MEAT.
The humidity level is also adjustable from 50 to 85% in order to adapt to all types of products (meat, cheese...) and maturation.
- Useful capacity 63 liters.
- Insulated 3-layer anti-UV glass door.
- Interior lighting and antibacterial UV light with independent switches.
- Integrated activated carbon filter.
- Delivered with 2 rods, 3 hooks, 3 adjustable height grids and a bottom grid.
- Front glass frame, handle, grids and hooks in stainless steel.
- Dimensions L 58.5 x W 39.5 x H 87.5 cm
- Weight 42 kg
- Power 60 watt
- Voltage 220-240 V / 50 Hz